Radio Shows Jul – Dec 2013
Business Matters with Mindy is designed to help Business Owners and Entrepreneurs with information and insight to help us grow.
Host Mindy Guisewite will talk about a wide variety of Business and Insurance matters. A good base of knowledge can be very helpful to the consumer. We hope you find this show informative and helpful.
Select the link for the show you want to hear.
Once the link loads, click the » arrow to listen to the show
- December 10 – Business Matters with Mindy and Paul Clark, Owner of PAC Consultants, talk about Accounting issues for small Government Contractors. The GovCon world must stay informed and aware of an additional set of compliance issues. Business Matters 12/10
- November 26 – Business Matters with Mindy provides another current update on Healthcare Reform.
- November 12 – Business Matters with Mindy talks about National Long Term Care Month and it’s importance. Logical info, how to plan and personal stories go a long way in understanding this subject. Business Matters 11/12
- November 5 – Business Matters with Mindy and Ash Shukla and his Financial Chakras. Align all 3 for great decision making. Business Matters 11/5
- Business Matters with Mindy takes time to revisit some of our popular shows this so far this year. Scroll down or look at our Jan-June radio tab above.
- September 24 – Business Matters with Mindy and Jamie Bratten, CEO of EZGovOpps. The Hottest technology for small Government Contractors! Win More Business.Business Matters 9/24
- September 17 – Business Matters with Mindy and Keasha Lee, Creative Director of Striking Statements. Social Media and Messaging go together. Business Matters 9/17
- September 10 – Business Matters with Mindy continues to explore the Healthcare Reform upcoming changes.Business Matters 9/10
- August 27 – Business Matters with Mindy has another look at the current effects of Healthcare Reform on small business and the new Exchanges. Business Matters 8/27
- August 20 – Business Matters introduces Business Tools. Explore and discuss new technology, processes, networking and more. Business Matters 8/20
- August 13 – Business Matters with Mindy and Lisa Thompson. Lisa explains the personal and business benefits of Toastmasters International. Business Matters 8/13
- July 23 – Business Matters with Mindy and Craig McBurney, Owner of Remain Home Solutions Business Matters 7/23
- July 16 – Business Matters with Mindy and Arsham Mirshah, Co-Founder of Webmechanix discuss “Snowballing ROI”. business matters 7/16
- July 2 – Business Matters with Mindy on Healthcare Reform update. Maryland rolled out their website and supporting information for Small Business. business matters 7/2