Business and Insurance Matters With Mindy
Radio Show Jul – Dec 2012
Host Mindy Guisewite will talk about a wide variety of insurance and business matters. A good base of knowledge can be very helpful to the consumer. We hope you find this show informative and helpful.
Select the link for the show you want to hear.
Once the link loads, click the » arrow to listen to the show
- December 18 and 25 – Mindy Guisewite and Dr. Sheela Reddy talk about Making Change Happen for the New Year. Great info and tips. Insurance Matters with Mindy 12/18
- December 11 – Mindy Guisewite and Stacy Gillis with AVS, Advanced Video Systems in Owings Mills, Md. How they got started and new Business Tools that are available to us. Insurance Matters with Mindy 12/11
- December 4 – Mindy Guisewite talks to Katie Jones, an analyst for the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. Discussion on new FREE programs for MD businesses. Listen to Insurance Matters with Mindy 12/4
- November 27– Mindy Guisewite finishes Long Term Care Awareness Month with her sister Julie. Real Life issues on Insurance Matters with Mindy 11/27
- November 20– Mindy Guisewite with Allison Moran from AHM Solutions. Network and Marketing with the Business Coach
Insurance Matters with Mindy 11/20.
- November 6– Mindy Guisewite with Long Term Care Extraordinaire David Hillelsohn. November is Long Term Care month.
Insurance Matters with Mindy 11/6
- October 23– Mindy Guisewite reviews some of the Healthcare Reform issues discussed in meeting with Rebecca Pearce and visits WOAMTEC again. Our Group Meeting is exciting and energizing. Insurance Matters with Mindy 10/23
- October 16– Mindy Guisewite talks with Cindy Carter from the Cancer Foundation. It is simply amazing how little donated money gets into the hands of those who need it. Insurance Matters with Mindy 10/16
- October 9– Mindy Guisewite interviews Deanna Lilly of Bizness Concepts. Deanna has been helping small businesses design websites for over 15 years. Her diverse business background, love for graphic design and computer technology creates the perfect “Web Mistress” to help your business shine.Insurance Matters with Mindy 10/9
- October 2– Mindy Guisewite interviews Reginal Avery. NSAI is a solution driven consultancy working within the Emergency Preparedness/Management and Security Industry. NSAI’s management principles have extensive experience within the governmental and private sectors. A wonderful company born out of the chaos of 9/11 by two amazing Disabled Vets. Insurance Matters with Mindy 10/2
- September 25 – Mindy Guisewite and Daily Money Manager, Lisa Berlin with TCB,Inc or Taking Care of business explore the value in using a Money Manger and why someone may need one. Also we include tips on how to be sure you are working with a reputable person. Insurance Matters with Mindy 9/25
- September 18– Mindy Guisewite talks with John McLean an Independent Broker in Southern Virginia. John also provides the Retirement planning and Investment Securities. We provide more value to our clients when we share our experiences. Insurance Matters with Mindy 9/18
- September 4 – Mindy Guisewite talks about LIAM. That is Life Insurance Awareness Month. Our short program this week reminds us how important it is to take care of our loved ones in advance. Planning is the key to helping our family if we are not around. If you have not updated your Insurance information in a while please consider reviewing it soon.
Insurance Matters with Mindy 9/4
- August 28-Dr. Gloria Vanderhorst talk about real life work and home issues. After practicing Psychology for over 35 years, Dr. Vanderhorst has some incredible insight. Would you like to know more about why we do the things we do? How do our personal lives cross over into our business lives? What is Generation Y looking from employers of today and what is the new shift in thinking? Insurance Matters with Mindy 8/28
- August 21 – Cindy Carter the founder of the Cancer Support Foundation in Maryland. Most people realize that patients who lack health insurance face tremendous financial problems. However, even those with health insurance can quickly exhaust their financial resources, leading to the possibility of losing their cars, their homes, and even their jobs. One cancer survivor put it this way: “I beat the disease, but I lost my life.” Insurance Matters with Mindy 8/21
- August 14 – Mindy Guisewite at the WOAMTEC meeting. The first half of our show is a little on Health Insurance Basics and what to look for in a plan. Then, we have the WOAMTEC guest speaker, Mark Luterman for SBSW (Small Business Secret Weapon), Carol Stover, Shawn Ciociola and Brenda Foulke stop by to learn about using Internet Radio. Thank you again WOAMTEC for a great meeting at Della Note. Insurance Matters with Mindy 8/14
- August 7 – Mindy Guisewite and Patsy Anderson talk with Tim Vest in Utah about the Self Funded National Non Profit Charitalbe Health Insurance plan for members. Active Lifesystems is an association offering an HRA based healthcare plan. The plan is ActiveChoice™ HRAs generally do not offer a specific plan or policy, but ActiveLifesystems has developed it’s own plan to increase member benefits and savings. Insurance Matters with Mindy 8/7
- July 24 – David Hillelsohn will discuss and explain much of what is going on in the Long Term Care industry today. There have been many changes in the past few years with coverage, Partnerships and the law. Insurance Matters with Mindy 7/24
- July 17-Cindy Carter the founder of the Cancer Support Foundation in Maryland. Most people realize that patients who lack health insurance face tremendous financial problems. However, even those with health insurance can quickly exhaust their financial resources, leading to the possibility of losing their cars, their homes, and even their jobs. One cancer survivor put it this way: “I beat the disease, but I lost my life.” Insurance Matters with Mindy 7/17
- July 10 – Guest Host, Patsy Anderson, will broadcast from the WOAMTEC meeting in Baltimore. Patsy and Keith talk a little about Public Speaking and the importance for us all to become more comfortable. Insurance Matters with Mindy 07/10
- July 3 – Host Mindy Guisewite we will touch a little on the passing of Healthcare Reform and then talk to DW Star from the show “Change is the Essence of Life” DW takes an interesting look at communication Breakdown. It’s NOT what or how you say something that matters…. It is what the other person heard. We all communicate in so many different ways listen for the secret of how to be completely understood. Insurance Matters with Mindy 07/03